Thursday, May 05, 2011

INTRODUCING....Mr. Chance Ballsteadt Rich




Ben and Whit just delivered their final little addition...Mr. Chance.  I think he may have gotten his name due to the fact that it was by a shear "chance" that he was conceived or maybe because it was by shear "chance" that they had another boy.  I think Whit told me once that she told her sister that if she'd like to have 2 girls and 2 boys.  He sister responded by telling..."Do you seriously think you'd be so lucky to have 2 of each..."  I don't think she said FAT Chance...but she may have been thinking it! 

At any rate I had the privelage of getting to snuggle with this perfect little angel STRAIGHT from Heaven!  It was such a treat to get to meet him and feel his sweet spirit.  I wish he could talk and tell all about the home he just left.  I just love brand new babies and how their heads smell!  Weird I know, but I just love it!  I can lose all track of time.  And I think I may have!  

Anyway, Congrats to Benny and Whitters and their new baby Chance!

1 comment:

The Rich's said...

You are so sweet, I just love you!!!! I would love to know exactly what these new babies are thinking and seeing. Thanks for coming and hanging with me at the hospital. It was so fun to sit and chat with you and Coby. We love you guys.