Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday LITTLE


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this BEEEEEEAAAAUUUUTIFUUUUULLLLL girl!  This girl is even more beautiful on the inside...if that's even possible!  She and I have always been connected at the hip since before we could talk and I'd try to say her name...."llllaaaaannnnnaaaaa  laaaaannnnnnaaaaaa naaaay"  We used to write each other letters every week from the time we could write all the way until we became roommtates in Provo.  We used to spend summers at each other's houses every summer.  She's been my best friend for so long that she knows me better than I know myself.  

But she's more than just my best friend.  I love her like I do my own sisters...and that's alot!  I could hang out with her every single day....all day long and NEVER get sick of her.  When we went to Moab we stayed up talking into the wee hours of the night because we were so excited to spend time together.  

I love this girl and am so excited that we live so close and that our boys are such good buddies.  Happy birthday Little!  I just love ya!!

3 comments:

The Williams said...

I have been following your blog for a while, a transplant from another blog. Im dying to know...why do you call her "Little"???

Tiffany said...

Hello! I call her Little because it's just a remnant of what's left of her original nickname I gave her when we were roommates. I used to call her "Little Girl"....and then it just became Little....and it just stuck!! :)

Lanae said...

My cute, sweet, adorable girl, I just LOVE you, too!! Had so much fun at Wheeler Farms. I just can never get enough of ya. Love you honey. little