Monday, June 10, 2013

Make it Monday

It's officially the start of Summertime!  We have about 10 weeks to fill up doing fun things before school starts again in the fall.  I decided that I didn't want to just sit inside doing nothing but keeping cool this summer.  So, each day we have an agenda.  Monday is: MAKE it Monday
Tuesday is:  Take a TRIP Tuesday
Wednesday is:  Get WET Wednesday
Thursday is:  THINKING Thursday
and last but not least
Friday is:  FRIENDLY Friday
Over the weekend I got a bunch of fun wood things that could use a little "color".  So...out the paints came for "Make it Monday"
Corb painted a basket.
Jaden painted a picture frame.
I painted a basket, little chalkboard and some sort of wood with a little ledge...as you can clearly see, for my cute little Baker's Rack on the porch.

We had a fun time!  I wonder where we'll go tomorrow for Take a TRIP Tuesday....  Guess you'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: