Thursday, December 02, 2010

Washington D.C.



Me touching a piece of the moon at the Space Museum in D.C.


Coby was so sweet to take me on a little business trip to D.C.....One of my FAVORITE cities!  There is always sooo much to see and NEVER enough time to see it all in.  My mom was sweet to take the little monkeys while we were gone.  I was able to listen to my book, "The hunger games." I didn't like it at first because it didn't make a whole lot of sense...then I realized that my Ipod was on SHUFFLE!  NICE...so I fixed it and LOVED the book.  Coby only had a few lectures to give, so we were able to spend a lot of time together.  It was definitely appreciated!  I love spending every minute with him!  

My favorite museum this year was the Space Museum.  We were able to stand in on this GREAT lady giving a tour about each of the planes.  VERY interesting!  All I could think about was my Grandpa Burton and how he would be IN AWE.  I bet he knows about as much as she did about each plane.  He was a pilot in WWII and well...I think he pretty much knows everything!  :)  Coby and I decided that THAT should be the job for my Grandpa.  It would definitely be a time filler!  :)

I can't believe that we only got like two pictures...but it's okay next time we'll take more.  So great to be with Coby and know that our kidlings were doing just great in good old Salt Lake City.  Thanks mom!  We LOVE you!  And so do our little monkeys!

No comments: