Monday, December 13, 2010

'twas the night before Christmas..."



Jadesy and his little "Night before Christmas" Bear


Jaden is in LOVE with this Bear.  This is the 2nd year that Joanne has lent out this bear that tells the Night Before Christmas.  We got it for a week and Jaden NEVER let it out of his sight.  It went with us EVERYWHERE from the grocery store to all of the various Christmas shopping errands I've been running while Corb has been in Kindergarten. He is constantly hugging it and pushing the button on his hand to tell the story.  He loved to go up in his room and sit in his little rocker and rock while the bear read the Night before Christmas.  It was sooo cute.  We had to hide the bear so we could give it back so that he wouldn't be sad.  

He's the most snuggly little baby we've ever had.  I love that he still continues to lay his head on our shoulders and just let us hold him.  Such a tender little mercy I'm sure.  Coby and I love every single minute.  One day he won't do it any more and he'll be big before we know it.  I need to remember this when he's trying with all his might to tug us around by the pant leg or by grabbing our hands to take him somewhere...while we're in the middle of something.  Someday all we'll have are these little memories and so today...I'm soaking them up.  I love this little boy.  He is so full of sweetness.  He tries my patience that's for sure, but when he lays his head on my shoulder the world becomes right again and I don't want it to ever end. 

No comments: