Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Joanne's Christmas Tea Party

Joanne throws a fabulous "Christmas Tea" party.  I usually like to play pranks on her.  The last time I found tiny little mice (fake of course) and put them in different drawers to scare her.  She petrified of mice!  I may have been hit...but it was totally worth it!  
This year I decided to make mint truffles instead.  SO easy and pretty delicious if I do say so myself!
 Here are a few of cute guests!  (Becky DuPaix, Margaret, Katy and Marse and Tyson)
There was tons of food, TONS of treats and TONS of great people to visit with!  It was just perfect...except for one little thing.... It needed a tall, broad shouldered, handsome Jim!  He was missed! But, I think he was making the rounds and happy to see everyone that came to support Joanne and enjoy the festivities.

No comments: