Friday, December 06, 2013

Coby's Christmas Party

Tonight was Coby's Work Christmas Party
It was a HOOT!  Great food, a sweet cameo of "Coby" the elf, and a jazz band for dancing!  I may have had too much fun... As I was bustin' a move....I broke the zipper on my new Ann Taylor Christmas dress (an AWESOME thrift find from Uptown Cheapskates).  But luckily I'm married to the most creative and talented man EVER...and was able to fix it!  We slipped behind a wall (small enough to walk single file) and the glass window to the building.  If you were watching...it may have looked a little riske'! I really like the new company he works for.  They seem super fun, young with actual morals!  :)  Coby's Christmas gift this year was a sweet blue tooth speaker!  I'm LOVING it!  I mean...he's loving it....!!  It was a fun party!  I can't wait for the next one!

No comments: