Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas with the Rich's

Every year Joanne gives her girls jammies to wear Christmas morning.  We always alternate mornings and afternoons with Rich's and Burton's.  Here we all are posing with our sweet Poppy!  He's one lucky guy to be surrounded by such beauty!  :) 
The look on Corb and Mason's face when they opened a Beyblade Arena was priceless!  :)
One of Jim's presents was a book filled with pictures and memories written by family and friends all about Jim.  It's a fairly lengthy book!  Jim has certainly touched and continues to touch so many people with his kindness, genuine interest in everyone he comes into contact with, and love.

I truly admire this man.  It breaks my heart to see him going faster and faster downhill.  I can't even allow myself to think or plan for the "what if's" regarding the future and what it will hold.  I refuse to believe that there may come a time in the near future when Jim will be gone.  I know it's a probable reality, but I am refusing.  We can't lose him.  We just can't.  I watch my little Corbin pray for him each night and literally plead with the Lord to "PLEASE, help Poppy... PLEASE Heavenly Father, make him get better, PLEASE."  It brings me to tears every time.  It's my prayer too.  When you are in shadow of possibly losing someone close, Christmas seems to take on a whole new meaning.
  
Thanks Jim and Jo for letting spend our Christmas morning with you.  I hope there will be many more to come!

No comments: