Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas with the Burton's

Nana and Poochie definitely did NOT disappoint in the gift giving area!
Jaden really got into it this year! 
Corb was alwas eager to "assist"!  

I love that my family and Coby's families are so close by.  It's been so nice to be able to spend each holiday with both families!  I love that my cute sister is here.  I wish more than anything that Sommy and her little family lived closer.  It would have been awesome to see our little Colie next to their little Ronan (who I'm sure are going to be BEST friends one day...just like my Little...aka Lanae and I).
This year for Christmas my mom made a traditional Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy and veggies.  It was GREAT!  A very nice change from the usual Christmas dinner.  She was even nice enough to let us take a teency weency little nap afterward!  It was a GREAT Christmas indeed! 

No comments: