Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spending time with Poppy

We have been trying to spend as much time with our sweet Poppy as we can.  We typically go hang out after school once a week and then a couple nights during the week as well.
 Today we went over after school.  Corb needed to do a little reading and Poppy found a GREAT mystery book for him to read.  I absolutely LOVE this shot of Corb reading to his beloved Poppy.  I think Poppy was enjoying it as well.  They really do have such a special bond.  I don't ever want to think that it will be cut short. 
Jaden, on the other hand, is a different story.  He's always doing "something"!  Today, Honey accidentally spilled some water on him.  DRAMA....!!!  Poppy and I have agreed that if I never get a little girl, this little boy has the drama of 6 little girls in one!  At any rate, Jadesy INSISTED that we dry his clothes.  Here he is peeking in the drying to see if they are done!  And it was such a cute little bum that I had to post it!  I'm sure that years from now, when we're looking back on our memories he may want to kill me!  But for now...I think it's funny and just too cute NOT to post!

No comments: