Friday, March 11, 2011

Wheeler Farms




Today was SO beautiful outside that Lanae and HAD to go to Wheeler Farms for out little play date this week. 

  
Lanae is always so on top of things and brings the bread.


Jadesy was LOVING his Nana!  And I'm sure she was loving it just as much as he was!


Corb found a huge stick.  And I think he's trying to play golf...maybe??!!


Here are all five boys!  Aren't they cute than CUTE??



I love how our boys are constantly being...well, boys!  They can climb on ANYTHING sturdy or NOT sturdy!!  I think Austin is getting the same idea Corb had and is about to start his "climb"!  :)

 
Jadesy had never been in the little tree house and had a ball running up and down from the different levels.





And these little boys are two peas in a pod.  At least one person asks us if they are twins without fail every single time we go out together.     I love how close in age they are!  It's so fun!




No comments: