Saturday, July 28, 2012

Deer Valley Concert

Jim's work gave him a bunch of tickets to see one of the summer concerts at Deer Valley.  
 
After a yummy dinner with Ben, Whit, Pat and Anna at Kneaders we headed up the Canyon to Deer Valley to see the show.  
 
And what a show it was!  I LOVED it!  There were four singers and they all sang some of my favorite Broadway songs.  Lance and Marse were unable to make it...something about having a baby....  :)  So, Mern and Marg happily took their spots.
Here's a cute shot of Pat and Anna.
And me and my girl Whit!

We had such a FUN time!  The music was so fun and energetic!  We were dancing and singing.  It was really so much fun!  I am so happy that Honey and Poppy chose to take us!  Thanks guys!  And Thanks Ambie for watching the boys!  She had both boys bathed and sleeping when we got home at 10:30.  She's a PRO and my boys just LOVE her!  I'm so happy that she's here.  I wish Sommy was here so we could be preggers together.  Sisters are the BEST!  Now, if only I could somehow manage to get one for my boys.....

No comments: