Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day with the Rich's

 After Christmas at my parent's house, we hopped in the car and headed over to Coby's mom and dad's house.  Honey and Poppy gave us our stockings and we had a fun time opening them.  The kids especially!
 I had fun holding that cute little chunkskin on my lap!
 He is such a little cutie!  He tried SO hard to crawl and reach that red bow.
 Oh....ALLLLLMOOOOSSSST!
Jaden LOVES to build things!  He had spent a while building this tower.  He's quite the little architect.

After a couple hours of hanging out and eating and laughing and eating some more....we all went downstairs and played Marse's new Just Dance Game for the Wii.  It was SOOOO fun!  
I have to hand it to the Rich's they know how to throw a party and then know how to have fun!!  It's always a treat to be with them and definitely NEVER a dull moment!  LOVE these wacky Rich's and thank my lucky stars and my Heavenly Father every single day that I am a part of them! 

No comments: