Saturday, December 24, 2011

Caroling with Mootz

It's becoming a tradition to go to Mootzie's Care Center and sing Christmas Carols.  She LOVES it.  It's so great to see her happy face despite the fact that she no longer remembers any of us.  It's really sad, but I'm so happy to see that Coby's family makes such efforts to continue to include her in the day to day routines.  She's such an incredible lady.  I wish that my kids would have known her the way Coby knew her.  She was a Ball of energy and always the life of the party.  I think it's quite amazing that while it's almost impossible speak, she always has a smile on her face.  She's not a mean and grumpy lady like some others I have met.  She has given us so much and we will forever be in her debt. We love you Mootz!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: