Saturday, August 20, 2011

Seven Peaks Summer Fun

 WHO do I love??!!!
 These little boys (and one more that you just can't quite see)....THAT'S WHO!!
 This summer has been so fun!  Lanae and I got passes to 7 Peaks Water Park for the summer this year.  It was WELL worth it!  Corb eventually learned to love the waterslides.  Jaden loved EVERYTHING.  And by the end didn't want us to touch him while he learned to stay afloat in deeper water.  My mom got more than her usual sandle tan on her feet!  :) And Lane and I got to spend LOADS of time together and soaking up the warm summer sunshine.  What could be better than that??!!
 Our "meeting" spot was close to the dinasaur bone.  Corb, Austin and Jordan LOVED jumping off onto the tubes.  Probably NOT the best idea....but it was sure fun to watch them...and even more fun to do it I'm guessing!!
Here's a shot of Lanae, me and my cute little Sister Amber.

7 Peaks this year was a hoot!  We are already counting down the days til next summer when we can do it all over again!!

No comments: