Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome to our SICK home!!


We have been sick in this house for almost the past two weeks.  Momma Jo is always asking me if we have mold....NO we don't have mold...but we certainly do keep getting sick!!  It all started last Thursday when I when Jades and I went to the gym.  They came and got me after about 45 mins to change his cute but stinky little bum.  When I got to him he was so sad.  I changed him and noticed that he was a little warm.  Coby was out of town until late that night.  Poor little Jadesy.  He was SOOOOO clingy all day, and when I say clingy I mean that his head was CONSTANTLY on my shoulder.  And I have to admit, I like it...no I LOVED every second of the cuddling!  Wish it could have been under better circumstances, but I wish I could have him stay this cuddly forever!  He's by far my snuggliest baby!  When his fever didn't break, despite the alternating of motrin and tylenol...I decided to take him in to the Dr.  The results were quick....Sinus infection and Ear infection.  OF COURSE!!  I think "ear infection" is permanently written on Jack and Jaden's chart!  They are probably immuned to amoxicillion!  NICE!!  But after a couple of days, he was on the mend and not as snuggly.  :(  



There's my happy baby!!


The day Jades got sick....Corb thought he should take his turn in the sick seat!


So, what do you do when you're sick besides take lots of good drugs!!  


Well, you bust out the board games of course!!  Remember Aggravation??!!  I remember playing this with my sisters at my Grandma Bower's house when I was little!  I LOVE this game!!

But apparently I'm NOT as good as I remember!!  Corb TOTALLY KICKED MY TRASH!!  ALL ON HIS OWN!!


LITTLE STINKER!!  He plays once and totally WINS??!! He also won at SLAP Jack, Chutes and Ladders and Jenga!!  I don't want to say that I was a LOSER...but man he beat me every single time!!


All in good fun!  Looks like the victory helped to cure him of a bug or two! 

Everyone is better including myself THANK GOODNESS!  No FUN being sick when you are the one who has to take care of everyone!  My friend Angie asked me if I remembered taking the "oath" when I first had children.  "oath" you wonder...well that's the vow you take to NEVER GET ANOTHER SICK DAY AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!!  Apparently, I was on drugs when that vow was made!!  :)

1 comment:

Lanae said...

I love the Tif/Corbin pics; I just think you're the cutest mom... ever! And I'm so sorry you were sick, and I'm SO happy that you're feeling better. And I can't wait till we can play this week. Call or text me so we can make plans bebe! I Love ya! Little