Monday, January 24, 2011

Bowling with the Rich's


Look at that form!

 

Speaking of FORM...."check out the butt on that...she must work out!"  (Dumb and dumber)  She may just kill me when I post this picture, but hey she looks GREAT!!

 

I think Corb is contemplating how he'll make his next strike...."hmmmmmm....."


Even Jadesy got in on all the action!  

 


I think this is my favorite picture of the whole night!  EVERYONE of these beauties look GREAT!!  




After a little bowling action, Jadesy wanted to take his chances and test his luck in the game room.  He was LOVING this driving thing-a-ma-jig.




Me and my little toad!  He's becoming a bit of a cheezer when he sees the camera...I don't know where he gets it??!!  :)





Again....she may still kill me for posting this shot as well...


Marse is ALWAYS so thoughtful in putting together special events.  Since Honey and Poppy where going to Hawaii this week and weren't going to be around for their 35th Wedding Anniversary, Marse arranged for a little bowling party.  I wish I would have taken a picture, but she made all these YUMMY little carrot cake cupcakes with little flags that spelled out "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY". 







Jadesy and I were LOVING it!!



Then the sugar high wore off...eventually!




 Here's cute Pat and Anna-Lisa. They are expecting and are finding out in a few days what they will be having!  SO EXCITING!!

What kind of night would it be without a little smoochie smooch...kissy wissy for your cute cousin LU LU??!!  A DULL one that's the kind!!  :)



Lu and Honey look thrilled!  :)  Maybe the kiss wasn't the best idea!  Lu looks like she's ready to call it a night!  

It's always a treat to get together with both our families.  I'm not sure how we managed to NOT get any of Ben and Whit and their other little critters....but they were there too!  And we had a BALL! But with a family like this...how could you NOT!!  

Happy Anniversary Honey and Poppy!  Here's to you, and making it look so darn easy!  :)  Congrats!  Enjoy your time in Hawaii.  Tell Jack Hi for us...you know he's there....free loading!!  :) 

No comments: