Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Coby gave me an early Christmas gift...Idina Menzel!  LOVE her!
The kids exchanged their gifts to and from each other and then settled in for a treat and a new movie.
After reading the kids Santa comes to Utah and the Cajun Night before Christmas...(in which Jaden finally looked at me and said, "Mom...why are you talking like that??!!!")
We hoped the boys could fall asleep as they happily anticipated Santa's arrival quickly.
After a few "minutes" of wrapping (because the elfs were lazy this year and waited til the last minute to get everything done)...it was finally ready!

I love this night.  I love the anticipation that is leading up to tomorrow and the excitement that we'll see tomorrow as they race down the stairs to see if "he" came.  But right now it's quiet and peaceful.  We are so blessed.  I love my family!




No comments: