Saturday, December 13, 2014

Allllll aboard...

Our little sitter Karli is AMAZING in every sense of the word!  Tonight she called me before she came over to ask if she could bring some hot coco and candy canes for the boys.  She asked me if they like the Polar Express and then said goodbye.  I didn't think much of it until I picked her up.                     
She was dressed from head to toe in a cute conductor's costume.  Her bag was full of a big thermos full of Hot Coco, whipped cream, candy canes and even fresh popped popcorn for the movie!               
I was so impressed, I had wished I could have been a fly on the way for their eveving of Polar Express adventure!  :)  When we came home I found little Believe tickets, train admission tickets for the Polar Express and even a bell braclet for each of the boys.

If I wasn't already impressed with this cute girl....she BLEW me out of the water by the time we got home.  Karli is definitely a keeper!  :)

No comments: