Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Ambie

Happy Birthday to this gorgeous girl!!!
Today Ambie turned 30!  The big 30!  We all went to dinner and then came back to our house for a little ice cream cake.  I only had 3 and a 7 in the way of candles...so unfortunately she had to be 37 instead of 30!  Sorry Ambie!  

I certainly LOVE this girl!  I am so proud of her.  She has really made some amazing changes and I'm so excited for this new life she is making for herself.  I feel she is really discovering who she is and just how much strength she really has.  She makes me want to be a better person, mom, sister, daughter, wife and friend.  She is the most generous person I know and is always doing random acts of kindness for everyone around her.  She is fiercely loyal and keeps her family and friends closest.  I love her with all my heart and I thank my Heavenly Father every single day that she is such a huge part of my life.   Happy Birthday pretty girl!  LOVE you tons and tons!

No comments: