Friday, May 17, 2013

Gno scary movie sleepover

I have found some of the BEST girls in the world!  Coby was out of town this weekend, so I asked my mom to watch the boys and I invited my "girls" over for a little girl time sleepover!  That's right I said Sleepover...what?  You think I'm too old....PLEASE!!
from Left:  Ang, Amy, Cam, Kell and me....already to watch MAMA!  We were so excited!!!
We even had our treat stash!
And after Kellie and Amy figured out how to use the water in my fridge....
And we had a LOT of giggling...
We set out to get our scare on watching...MAMA...
Ang, Kellie and I tried to watch it in the theaters....but the screen burned up and was ruined so we could never watch it.  Seriously, look at that picture...it looks WAY scary right?!!  Her fingers alone could make you almost pee your pants.  We were sure we'd be scared and just incase we were too scared Amy Zullo was there and since she's always so positive and laughs the most...we were sure we'd be fine.  Then we started watching it and.....it was LAME!  LAME I tell you!  I think Corbin could have drawn a scarier "mama"!  And then she turns into moths at the end!!  OH MY WORD!
Then we stayed up until about 4am talking and watching Hoarders...
And I think I can safely say that after watching that...we feel that we all the NEATEST most cleanly people on the planet!

Oh, what a night!  I had so much fun with my girls! We ate way too much junk, stayed up WAY too late...but it was SO worth it!! I wish I could have a sleepover every weekend!  :)  Next time I think we should have an 80's themed sleepover and watch the BEST 80's movies, wear our hair in side pony tails with leg warmers, tank tops with mesh sweaters over the top....I can go on and on!  

No comments: