Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A trip to the Zoo

Lanae and I had to change our usual Friday playdate with each other...I mean the kids....to Wednesdays.  Austin had a fieldtrip at his preschool at the Zoo and invited Jadesy an I to tag along.  Lucky for me, Whit's little Mason is in the same class so I got to spend time with two of my favorite people!  :)
I had to get a picture of the Lynx.  Afterall, Corb is a Longview LYNX! 
Jaden liked the tiger and was getting kick out of seeing the wall of water and not actually getting wet. 
A quick pose with a HUGE gorilla.
Jaden's favorite movie lately is RIO.  He loves to sing the song, "Riiiiiiio....Riiiiiiio...".  Today was no exception, he sang his little heart out to the Macaws.  I think they liked it...
Then they found the forever spinning water ball.  And who can pass that up???!!
Not this boy!!

No comments: