Friday, September 09, 2011

Coby goes to Amsterdam


Coby recently went on a trip to Amsterdam for work.  He was gone for a whole week....and it was a long week let me tell ya!!  I was pretty sad because he couldn't use his cell phone (out of the country) and we'd have to rely on the computer to Skype.  About an hour after we dropped him off at the airport, my computer completely crashed...COMPLETELY!! I was pretty nervous to say the least.  This was the first time we've been apart for so long.  It seems to me that when Coby leaves anything that can go wrong does!!  :)  I won't bore you with all the details of the computer, the server constantly crashing, the apple TV, church callings, a sick baby...the list could seriously go on and on!!
 

He got some great shots of the city.  



The city is made of tons of water canals.  (All I could picture was the Italian Job.)




Here is the RED LIGHT district.  "ROXXXXXANNNNNNE"!  What I love is that there is a sign directly across the street that looks "family friendly..." Hmmmmmm!!


But this picture has GOT to be my FAVORITE!

 Amsterdam at night.  

We were so happy to have our Coby home safe and sound.  We missed him so much!

No comments: