Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
The Easter Bunny paid the Rich's a little visit today!
Here are the 3 year olds LOVING their chance to meet him.

Cole was just happy to be held and walked around on his daddy's shoulders.  He's so cute...I love that when you put him on your shoulders he'll bite your hair or lean down and try to kiss you.
Honey got him some little flip flops.
 Jaden found HIS very own egg on the Easter Egg hunt!
Easter morning!  Here the boys are finding their baskets and watching Hop in the background.  Don't you love the fake smiles!
And he's this little chunk a munk!  Honey has the BEST, most comfy swing on her back porch.  Many a Sunday afternoon were spent will all 4 of my boys.  

Happy Easter!  I love all the family things that we do to celebrate the Life of Jesus Christ.  Not exactly sure how the Easter Bunny ever came into play, but the kids sure like him!  What a great weekend it has been.  We as a Rich Family had the opportunity to go to the temple Saturday.  We did a sealing session.  Jim and Joanne were the witness couple.  Anna-Lisa nearly passed out.  The spirit was STRONG.  We felt Jack there.  How blessed Jim and Joanne must feel to have their entire little family all be married in the temple, have each of them active in the church and raising their own little families as such.  Not many families have this.  We are truly blessed!  I am so thankful for the blessings of the temple, the work there that seals families together for eternity.  The spirit I feel each time I enter the Temple doors always brings peace to my soul and reminds me of what's really important.  Family!  I am grateful for my older brother, even Jesus Christ, for laying down his life for me so that I could return home to my Father in Heaven, be sealed to Coby, Corbin, Jack, Jaden and Coleson for time and all eternity.  I love Him.  Happy Easter!

No comments: