Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dinasaur Museum

Lanae is always such a sweetie and invites us to fieldtrips at her kids' preschool.  Today we went to the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi.  He had a quick bite to eat with Coby since he's so close and then it was on to look at some old bones.  (WHICH in my opinion is a little hard to believe...I know there are bones proving they existed...but come on 12 trillion years ago...give me a break!)
Usually Jaden just runs through not noticing much...but this trip he really got into it.  Here he is having his very own little dinosaur puppet show.
"....what LONG fingers you have...."

 
And so they began climbing on everything....even things I think they weren't supposed to!
 
All this climbing made him want to take a little nap.
But then he saw THIS and woke up!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh! I would NOT want to come face to face with this toothy fella!
Jaden was having fun playing in the hands on exhibit where he got to play in wet sand and water and design his very own little dinosaur habit.
They got pretty messy, so to the sink Jadesy and Cayden went to get cleaned up.
 
Colie Pokie was a trooper and just hung out in the Moby on my chest.
And when he finally woke up...he opened his eyes to this pretty girl!!  LUCKY!
By the end of the visit, Jaden started getting a little grumpy.  But Aunt Lanae was ready and prepared with a granola bar....and the drama ceased...for a while anyway!
OH, I just love that girl!  We had a ball and I'm so excited that we are living the dream we thought up all those years ago!! :)

No comments: