Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Party at Lanae's

It's definitely NO secret that Lanae definitely knows how to throw a GREAT party!  Her Halloween parties are becoming legend!  
  
I'm normally all dressed up for her parties...but I feel like a giant BLIMP with this baby and...well, not too much is fitting these days!  But we managed to squeeze in a few shots together.  Lanae is always SO fun with her creative costumes every year. 
  
Jared had recently returned home from Dubai, India.  He picked up this little beauty.  I LOVED it!  
Chad, Natalie, Rainbow Bright (Sakura), Murky (Seth) and their newest little bundle Liam was one of the Sprites.  His costume was completely adorable!  I LOVED their costumes!  Very creative!

This little Dragon was having fun decoration a pumpkin cookie at the "cookie station".
 
Here's a shot of Lanae and a few of her friends that I've gotten to know.  They are so much fun and always down for a party!

We had a BALL at Lanae's Halloween party this year!  I can't wait to see what's in store for the next one!

No comments: