Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sommer's Bridal Shower

 
I, along with my mom, sister, cousin and Aunt Linda threw Sommer a Bridal Shower.  We had a ball...as you will soon see....


The gifts


The food


And then there were games...Lanae was in charge and I have to say that the games were my FAVORITE part!  She brought a bunch of toilet paper and the goal of the game was to dress up two "brides" in the BEST "toilet paper" gown EVER!


Poor, cute, really prego Whitney was the BEST Sport!   What could be better than a pregnant bride I ask you??!!! 


I like the Blue Sash!!  Just gives it that extra little SOMETHING!!

Som was also very cooperative!  She had a TRAIN and everything!


Here is the finished product!  I could be wrong but I think she was considering switching this dress for the one she purchase about 6 months ago!! 


Here are our beautiful Paper brides....I was a tough decision to chose which one was best!!  But after much debate...alas there could only be one winner......


And there she is in all her glory....Ms. WHITNEY BALLSTEADT RICH!!!!


She's gonna kill me for posting this...but hopefully she'll see this cute picture of both us and forgive me!!


Then it was on to presents...can you tell Sommer is excited??!!


And who wouldn't be with gifts like this??!!



Me and my Little!


Lanae and Ambie


Here's all the girls!  (Aimee, Me, Soms, Mom, Aunt Linda and Ambie)

No comments: