Friday, April 29, 2011

Mexican Celebration


Sommer and Drew wanted a Mexican Celebration equipped with an Authentic Taco Cart.   


 I have to say the tacos were AWESOME!  I'll post more pictures.  I got too busy chatting and not busy taking many shots of celebration.  My cousin Aimee got tons...so I'm hoping she'll send a few my way.

 

 What kind of Mexican party would it be if there wasn't a Pinata??!!


The kids were in HEAVEN!!


Corb thinks he may have just hit the jackpot!!  Look at that stash....

CANDY....this boy could LIVE off it!

Despite FREEZING cold weather conditions on one of the LAST DAYS IN APRIL....Sommer and Drew's party went off without a hitch!  Everyone had fun...expect maybe the taco makers...they were cold!!   I don't want to even admit how many tacos I had...but let's just say they were tasty and I may just have to track them down in the city sometime soon.  Now...if only I knew Spanish....



No comments: