Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Preschool Halloween Parade












Corbin seriously has the BEST preschool teacher EVER! I love her to death. She does so many fun things with the kids. Corbin is constantly coming home and singing new songs. She teaches them a letter per week. And on Fridays they can bring something for show and tell. They go on TONS of fun fieldtrips. She's a no nonsense kind of lady and I couldn't be happier! I love it! It's fun to see that he's learning so many new things. He's making friends. He tells me about his buddies, Tanner and Gabe and a little girl named Sofie. He still tells me not to worry because he's still going to marry Roxy in the Salt Lake Temple.

This year Mrs. Lorie and her Dad Avery dressed up like the Cat and the Hat. She had the kids go on a little Halloween Parade around the little culd a sac. Corbin and his little buddy Tanner are both dragons. Gabe is one of the Harry Potters..I'm not sure which. As you can see, Corbin got a little shy when he noticed everyone watching him. But he really DOES know all the cute songs and poems Mrs. Lorie teaches him.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

oh my goodness, my little boy goes to ms lorie too! he is in the three year old class! i love her to death. think shes the best!

Sommer said...

oh my goodness! i just love that little dragon!

monica said...

all those pictures are really nice!!