Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are we..."In Love"?





I always ask Corbin this question:

Mom: "Corbin, are we....?"

Corbin: "in love"

Mom: "Are we?"

Corbin: "YES!"Posted by Picasa


Lately it goes like this...

Mom: "Corbin...are we...?

Corbin: "In Love....are we...Yes?"

It's sooo cute! I just love this little boy! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love all the cute pictures of the boys' aunts loving our new little Jaders. Today he officially turns 5 months old. It's been so wonderful to have another little boy in this house. He is so loved. I am so grateful for eternal families!

7 comments:

Lanae said...

So dang cute; how could you not love him? Those are some cute little boys you have! I hope Jaderbug is feeling better soon. So sorry he's sick. We'll play soon. Luvs, little

Sommer said...

oh i love those moments! i especially love them when i am sitting down! (because let's be honest - he does have a bit of a weight problem)

Natalie said...

oh..out of the mouths of babes:). so cute! it's been fun to neglect the needs of my children this morning and FINALLY catch up on your blog! as always, you are delightful:).

Anonymous said...

those will always be precious moments to hang on too, and always making those memories last forever, I know I will make lots of memories with my grandbabies. Thanks Tiffany and Coby for sharing them with me. I love you both very much and those precious babies. hugs, Lady

Robert Codescu said...

Hi I just instaleted on my BLOG at: http://publicistul.blogspot.com an flag counter and I don't have yet your country flag so I'll apreciate if you'll visit me on: http://publicistul.blogspot.com !!!

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.

This blog has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and allow God's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

gucci-shoes-bags said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes