Wednesday, August 06, 2014

11 Years of Happy!

Happy 11 Years of Happy to my Best Friend!
I don't know how I got so lucky to have this sweet, wonderful and amazing guy all to myself for eternity!!
 Tonight Coby took me To Market Street Grill.  Where we had a delicious Fish dinner.
 It was seriously SO yummy!
 And then came the dessert....homemade strawberry Ice Cream!   
 And Coby's favorite...creme brulee!
 Then it was off to see Wicked at Capital Theater downtown with some of our good friends.
Cam and Amy along with their hubbies got tickets last year with us.  This is by FAR my FAVORITE musical of all time!  We saw it for the first time on Broadway in NY in 2005 when I preggers with Corbin.  I've seen it 3 times and it has always left me breathless at different times.  The music is beyond amazing!  It was really fun to go with Cam and Ames.  I just love these girls!
 I love this man more than anything in the world!  He's my everything!  He's so amazing that for the first few years of our marriage I use to have a re-occuring dream that he just wasn't real and that I had made him all up in my head.  I would wake up feeling sad, and then I would feel his hand next to me and a feeling of relief and complete joy would fill my heart.  
 He's always patient, kind and will hold my hand in our special way even while he's sleeping.  He loves me unconditionally.  He is forgiving...always forgiving and to this day...I don't know what I'd do without him!
He truly is my double rainbow!  I love you Monster!  Happy Anniversary!

No comments: