Thursday, February 06, 2014

Corb's visit to dentist

A few weeks ago Corbin and Coby went to the dentist for a cleaning.  Coby came home and told me Corb had cavity. A Cavity as in what I thought meant ONE!
 
 You can imagine my shock and surprise when she said it was actually 5! 5 cavities!  At first I looked at the hygienist and asked her if I heard her correctly...I told her I must have been hallucinating because it sounded like she said 5!  And once I pulled my JAW up off the floor...they proceeded to give Corb a shot to numb his gums.
 After getting completely numb the dentist started going to town...to DRILL town! Then he said that it looked like Corbin didn't actually have 5 cavities...but only 4.  That was great....and then in next breath he said..."But it looks like we're going to have to do a mini root canal on one of them." GREAT!
4 Cavities and a mini Root Canal??!!  Are you trying to kill me kid??!!! I'm NOT looking forward to that bill!  I hope you start taking better care of your teeth or you will quickly be OUT of the running for favorite kid! :) 

No comments: