Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Loving my colie poke

I think it's safe to say....
 
That I LOVE this little boy!  
I love his fat chubby face!  His cute dimples! His neverending Fat rolls!  They are very soft and squishy and I wouldn't have it any other way!
The boys love him too!  Sometimes a little too much...he is the little brother and well, sometimes he has to be the TARGET!
He's recently starting taking a bottle.  Here he is sneaking a little chocolate milk with his Nana!  I don't dare introduce him to Hot Coco!  Jaden is 4 and thinks he needs it 3 times a day...even in the summer!!
Did I mention he's so squishy and those rolls, my gosh...the endless ROLLS!!!  
He's always interested in EVERYTHING!

I love this little baby!  I can't believe he's 7 months already!  He is like the others at this stage in life... A MOMMA'S BOY!  He gets mad when I walk into a room and don't instantly grab him and hold him.  He will get mad! He has inherited a temper too!   I love that he loves me.  He adores his brothers and they love him right back.  He watches them incessantly...a lot like Jack used to watch Corbin I've noticed. I love his peach fuzz head and soft squishy body.  He's still a GREAT nurser.  He has 2 little teeth and loves to army crawl everywhere!  I don't think it will be long before this little chunk a munk is crawling all over the place!  He loves to eat....EVERYTHING we do.  He sips out of straws with ease.  He's starting to LOVE baths which is definitely a nice change!!  He still loves to be held and at 20lbs, it's not the easiest thing to do.  It's not too bad thanks to the Moby, which we use almost daily!  This kid puts EVERYTHING in his mouth....I nervous since Jadesy and Corb love to play Legos!  He's getting so big and I have to remind myself that he's not going to stay this way for long and to savor every single moment.  I love him!  I am glad he's here.  He's such an added light in our family and love watching his personality come out every day.

1 comment:

Mama Jo said...

Such a GREAT blogger! Loved what you said about your parents. You are such a good daughter and daughter-in-law! Thanks for being cheery and thoughtful and a dear!