Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Monster

Happy Birthday to this HANDSOME guy!
I certainly do LOVE this Monster of mine!  He is the best thing that has EVER happened to me and I thank my Heavenly Father every day that he's all mine!
 I love his confident little strut that he doesn't even know he has and always walks with his head high.  He doesn't worry about things that don't matter and forgives quickly and easily.  He's the best kisser and has the softest hands. He loves to plan our next family "adventure" and always makes it magic!  I'm a lucky girl, but it doesn't stop there!

Coby is the kindest, most amazing person I've ever met!  He is patient and loving with our boys and always willing to play, teach and take the time show them how much he loves them every day.  There is nothing more important than us and he shows us every single day.
 Going on hikes and teaching the boys how to cool off in a puddle!
 Lots and Lots of snuggling!
 Surfing the flowrider...
 Teaching the boys to ski...
 Playing, tickling and always generous with his smooch-a-roos!

Constantly playing with the boys and teaching them to love the outdoors...
 And putting up with my need to dress up as a family every year for Halloween!
Being such a "hard" worker...  I have to hand it to him.  He is quite BRILLIANT!  He is always able to think outside the box and figure out the best, most efficient and time saving ways of doing most things.  He seems to know the answers to EVERY SINGLE question I ask and knows the definition of any word! It's rare that he's wrong and I trust him completely with EVERYTHING!  He is my best friend and I still don't know how I got so lucky to have him or eternity!  I still feel in awe that he chose ME!!  :)  
Happy Birthday Monster I love you to the moon and back!  

No comments: