Sunday, August 26, 2012

My birthday celebration

I had yet another GREAT birthday thanks to family and friends who took the time to make it so.  My Birthday Morning started with yummy pancakes and sausage made especially by all the boys in my house. Followed by a little surprise in a brown box....
Along with this little beauty
LOVE it!!  I can't wait to wear it!  Since my birthday fell on a Sunday...Stake Conference Sunday...I got to sleep in and only attend ONE meeting!  Then Coby was sweet enough to take me to Firehouse Subs and then turned on Gladiator and let me take a nap.  It was HEAVENLY!

Later that day we headed over to Lanae's house for a little Fajita Bar dinner.  Sommer marinated the chicken in this amazing homemade salsa and it was deeeeelightful! And then we finished up with a yummy ice cream cake.  Coby and all the kids were totally eyeing the big cookie dough balls.  :)
I loved it!  I got to spend time with my little family for the most part.  What could be better??!!  It was a GREAT day!  Thanks to all who made it so spectacular!  I am one LUCKY girl!

No comments: