Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sister Baby Bumps

My cute sister, Sommer and I are preggers at the same time!  We are a little over a month apart and both having boys.  She lives in WA and came out for a little visit.    
Here we are showing off our big bellies
Then we "sandwiched" Amber in between us...I wonder if she felt a teency weency bit claustrophobic.
NOPE...claustrophobic was not the word....LEFT OUT was more like it!  Jaden is trying help her "fit" in and stuff a pillow in her shirt!  He thought it was pretty funny!
One more belly shot
My cute sisters
Me and my Sommy.

I sure do miss her being all the way in WA.  I'm so excited for her and their new little soon to be addition.  She's going to be a GREAT mom!  She's a GREAT aunt, so I can only imagine what she'll be like as a little momma!

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Oh, I miss you guys already!!! I wish we could be preggers together and our little babies could play together!! It would be soo fun!! But it is okay, they will still be best friends! I had so much fun with all of you!! Miss you and love you!!