Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My baby is growing up




Posted by Picasa
I can't believe that my little baby is growing up so fast. Corbin officially turned 3 today at 12:52pm. He's 3!!!! I can hardly believe it. Time is going by so fast that I just want it to slow down and keep him this age forever....most days. He's such a sweet little boy. He loves to snuggle. If I show any sory of discomfort, he looks at me with the sweetest little eyes and says, "I'm so sorry, mommy...ya okay?" He loves to bounce, I think because of Poppy! ;) He loves Sammy. No matter how bad of a mood he's in, if we mention that Sammy will be there, he's instantly fine! He loves playing with is Nana and Poochie and Honey and Poppy! I'm so glad that he has the opportunity to really get to know them and create such a great relationship with them. He's my little helper with EVERYTHING from putting Jack to bed to watering the flowers. He even helps me cook in the kitchen. With every ingredient I hand him to put in the kitchenaid he says, "And Nowwwwwww". It's really cute to see. He has to put the nipple on Jack's bottle, turn Jack's ambient sound thing on and always has to close the door. Then he always says, "SHHHHHH, Jack's sleeping.." in this loud whisper. It's really cute. When he gets hurt he yells at whatever thing "hurt" him and then has to slap it. Then he yells at whatever it was that hurt him, "you BAD THING...!!!" I'm a little nervous for the future on that one! :) When we get out of the car he grabs my hand, looks both ways and says, "HURRY Mommy we don't want to be skwished, DO WE?" There was a bee's nest under our deck in the back yard. And the mascot to the Utah baseball team the "Bees" is a big bee. He says, "we like the BIG bee, huh mommy? But we DON'T like the little bees DO WE??" I said, "that's right we stay AWAY from the little flying bees." Corbin then says, "YA, the little bees are mean and ugly, HUH mom!!" He tell me he "lubs" me. Lately if he gets hurt he tells me, "I need my daddy...You call him okay mom?" I just love him. He's my pride and joy and the thought of him growing up makes me sad. Why would I be sad, I guess it's just a mom thing. Anyway, happy birthday baby boy. We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Janee said...

3 already?! Wow - I remember when we met and you were still preggers with him! Time flies!