Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July Weekend



Family shot on the golf course in N. SLC at Katy and Dan's STUNNING house! (thanks guys, we had a BALL)





Jack and his balls...I mean...





Coby and Corbin on the tube

A much need nap by Poppy

We had great 4th. First we went up to North Salt Lake for a bbq at Dan and Katy's house. The kids played and played. It was so fun! Then we headed up to Bear lake for the rest of the weekend. We swam, wakeboarded, skiied, tubed, played and the sand..and then ate....and then we at a little more...did I mention we ate?



I had a little...well alot of drama getting into Bear Lake. (as you can see I'm telling Coby to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES"...if you get my drift!!)Posted by Picasa


I actually got up my first time on the wakeboard. When I mentioned drama...I truly had it. I was scared of....well, sharks. I know, I know there aren't any sharks in Bear Lake. But I've always been afraid of the water for this reason. I was even terrified in our pool in Michigan. I think mainly because we were too poor to afford the correct amount of chlorine and so...let's be honest, who really knows WHAT was living in that pool.

We had a GREAT weekend. I did however miss my Whitney though! Next time!
I loved this picture of Jack and Honey
Thanks for the great weekend Honey and Poppy! We love you!

3 comments:

Janee said...

Tiff you look amazing girl!

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a great fouth! I have been to those N.SLC fire works,when we lived in bountiful they are fun. I am so proud of you getting up on the wakeboard! I am afraid of water too! I can't think too much about what is swimming underneath me. Did I say how beautiful you look. I love the picture with your family on the course with the sun setting behind you you are all so cute. Hope we get to see you guys sometime soon.

abbyandcompany said...

How come bear lake wasn't on the agenda when we were there? :)

Looks like fun!