Sunday, July 20, 2008

Corbin's birthday Party



Corbin and Roxy


Corbin and Roxy...again!


Corbin being KING of the bouncy thingy


Jordan got a little thirsty!


They even went head to head!

Blowing out the candles...everyone got a turn!

Posted by Picasa
Eatin' a little cake with his Sammi!

Corbin had a little birthday party with his friends. Coby and I got him this bouncy thing that he can use outside and inside in the winter. He loves it! The kids played on the slip and slide. Which by the way seemed WAY bigger when I was a kid. They didn't quite get it...maybe next year. They had cake and ice cream. It was really fun! We may have to keep and eye on Corbin and Roxy in the future though. They snuck off during the party and headed up to Corbin's room, where we found them with the DOOR SHUT!! Hmmm.... It was fun to see everyone. Even my Kimmy and her gorgeous family minus Craig was there. Luke is adorable and Addy is just BEEEAutiful! She's so tall. Anyway, happy birthday baby! We love you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad we were able to make it to the party. It was so fun to see your cute family. We miss you guys!

Lanae said...

Hey cute little Tiff! I LOVE your blog. So fun to check in and see how the kids are doing and how cute they are!
So tell me how to link in so we can be on each other's "friends" list - I'm still not sure how to do that. Here's our blog: http://www.thelarsonsblog.blogspot.com/
I still want your help - you're blog is just so dang cute!
Love ya cute little mamma,
Little