Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've been tagged...

3 joys

Being Corbin and Jackie's Mom and Coby's wife
Going to the gym and running in the mornings
Baking treats and sharing them

3 fears

losing my family to death or disease
falling down and breaking my front teeth
swimming in the ocean with SHARKS

3 goals

writing a children's book
being the kind of mom that is fun, patient and plays more with my children
get back to my engagement weight

3 obsessions

checking my blog to see if anyone left comments
getting on the scale at the gym
going to DI

Random fact about me:

I turn into this crazy cleaning nazi whenever we leave to go on trips. I have to have EVERYTHING clean from the vacuuming the stairs to cleaning the toilets. It drives Coby crazy. I know it's stupid, but I really like coming home to a clean house. PLUS I'm always scared that if anything ever happened to us (heaven forbid) and we died, I'd hate if someone had to go through our things. I wouldn't want them thiking..."wow, she wasn't very tidy was she?" :)

I tag Janae, Camille, Anna, Mandy, Bettie, Janae, Kim and Natalie and Aimee.

2 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

your family is so cute! it was fun seeing you up at bear lake!
ps. you need to have a party at your house so we can come see it!

Anonymous said...

I hope you know someone else named Camille! Just kidding...that is really fun, but I don't know how willing I am to share those things! But, I loved reading yours so we'll see. I'll have to work on it since it is a great memory to have.
We just took a bike ride past your house...looks like you guys were gone...I hope you are out having fun.
-Camille