Saturday, March 29, 2014

MDA Walk

Joanne has been actively involved in doing whatever she can to aid the MDA (Muscular Distrophy Association) in honor of Jim.  
Today we were able to do a charity walk for the MDA.  We had a lot of support from both sides of the family.
Here's our Jim...doing what he loved best!  I'm sure he was there on the walk with us in spirit.   
 FINALLY, a shot of our whole family!
 I tried to show Cole the big bunny...he did NOT appreciate it!
 He kept checking to see if the bunny was gone and where exactly he was so that we couldn't "accidentally" bump into him again!
One last shot of our Rich Family.  I am happy that we were able to help contribute to this cause in Jim's honor.  I wish there was a cure.  I wish that Jim was still here.  But I bet if you really look hard you can probably see him standing right behind Joanne.  I know that he was there today.  We all felt him.  Joanne has been such a trooper staying strong and doing all she can to continue to serve others through noble causes such as these.  We love you both!  

No comments: