Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!


Happy Birthday to the BEST, most AMAZING guy in the whole wide world!!  I love you more than anything!  I wish that I could have celebrated with you this year*** (I was soooo sick)...NO, I'm not pregnant!!***

Here we are a Rodizio's.  It was pretty tasty!  I wish I could have enjoyed it with him.  It was nice however, to just hang out together.  I LOVE spending time with this guy.  He's always so thoughtful and creative.  

And I don't know if there could be a better dad.  These boys are head over heels in love this him!    It always melts my heart and I wonder what I could have possibly done to be sealed to this man for time and all eternity!!

I love that he takes the time let them "help" him.  Even if it is mowing the lawn!

Jack was just starting really bond with him before he passed away.  It was the cutest thing to watch Jack beaming with joy when Coby walked through the door at the end of the day.  Then he'd run to him...now Jadesy does it and it's so sweet.

Quite simply, he's the BEST thing that ever happened to me.  He's the person I trust most.  If he tells me NOT to wear a certain pair of shoes...I don't even question him.  He's right...he's ALWAYS right...and sometimes that can be a bit annoying...but at the same time...it's pretty nice to be able to trust him completely.  I love you baby...more than ANYTHING!  
 Happy Birthday, sorry it wasn't the best day, but just know that you are adored all over this place by some pretty adoring fans!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said! Great pictures. You guys look darling at Rodizios. Happy (late) Birthday Coby.

bob and sara rich said...

We adore you too Coby! Happy Belated Birthday!