Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Camille

Happy Happy Birthday Camilllllle Dear....happy days will come to you all year..."

I just wanted to wish my sweet Camille a very happy birthday today. She is so dear to my heart. She is very selfless and always so giving of her time and energy. She has so many talents...and I am so happy that I get to sometimes be on the receiving end of some of them. :) She is a doer and makes me want to try to be a better person. She is one of the most amazing people I've ever had the privilege of knowing. I am grateful every single day that she is in my life! I don't know what I'd do without her. I Just LOVE you girl! :) Hope you have a GREAT birthday!


4 comments:

abbyandcompany said...

that is one cute elephant and happy birthday to your friend!

{Brittany} said...

What a sweet post. I absolutely agree! Camille is the best. I'm glad that she is selfless and is sharing you with us. It was great to see you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I saw the post on Simply Sisters last night...but on your own blog....Wow, thank you! And thank you for the amazing comments. You are TOO sweet! I love you too and am so grateful to have you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Melanie Bingham said...

Ok Camille is the greatest, but the rest of us are having Tiff withdrawls from your humor, quick wit and down to earth amazing posts. AND if you are going to challenge the rest of us to do a stinking scary triathalon we need more details.
PS I am potty training zoe and about to go BONKERS