Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas Fondue


Here is a picture of some of our best friends we made while living in MI. Mandy made this great spread of cheese and fancy chocolate fondue! We had a little trouble with the fondue cooperating...but all in all it turned out to be a GREAT night! Then we a white elephant party. I'm pretty sure that Mandy got the best present and most creative white elephant out there...it was a "shave your legs Barbie" I wished I would have taken a picture!!! It was so gross. Barbie had hairy legs and armpits and came with a disposable razor. Gross....but hilarious! Then Lance and Bettie gave us all these totally awesome shirts that say..."I love Rupert"...in leiu of Lance winning Prosecuting Attorney of Rupert County, ID. I love them! I wear mine all the time.

We had so much fun! We love you guys and are so grateful that we have managed to stay in touch and stay close. We are so looking forward to many many more adventures with you all! LOVES!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Dido!!!

Natalie Service said...

When Barbie is done with that razor, do you think she could send it my way...er...I mean...not for me...for my friend. I heart Rupert as well. If only it was in Arizona!

abbyandcompany said...

Congrats on your friend winning PA of Rupert, ID. Since there are only like 3 people that actually live in Rupert, I am sure it was a total LANDSLIDE! :)

Barbie Razor. So gross!

Janee said...

Aw we miss you guys!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

We love you too!
Wish we could see you all more often!

And, bty, abbyandcompany, there are now 7 people that live in Rupert because Lance, me and Calista took the plunge! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so wish you had taken a picture of that! Btw...great picture of you!