Sunday, January 04, 2009

It's official....

I know this isn't the GREATEST picture of Corbin...or anyone else for that matter...but it was a picture that showed Corbin wearing his "big boy" underwear. Scooby dooby dooooo....displayed in all it's glory! :) I am so proud of him. I seriously tried EVERYTHING...and nothing seemed to work. Then one Monday (the day before Cob and I left for DC) I let him run around all day with OUT a diaper. He was pretty good and didn't have any accidents. Joanne (Coby's mom) kept telling us that Corbin was ready and that we needed to just start having him wear his underwear and that he'd just learn. SO...that's exactly what we did. We tried it out for about a day...then gave him to Joanne to finish the training. I'm not sure she was terribly excited about that...but hey...she asked for it! AND we delivered!! :) In a nutshell, he has a few accidents every now and then but he's 99.9% officially potty trained! My little boy is growing up...and this part I don't mind! :)

SO, if you're looking for a certified official potty trainer...drop your kids off at Joanne's. Don't tell her where you got her name from...but tell her she came HIGHLY recommended! :)

***NOTE*** I may be in the dog house! :)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah!!!Corbin.
I am in the pottey training process right now with Kendyl. What was momma Joes's number again? Kendyl was doing pretty good, Until she got a case of the squirts. Oh sorry was that to much info. Anyways, I heard that girls are easy with the potty training. After Andre, Kendyl is much easier.

Natalie Service said...

I got a good giggle at that picture, especially after I went back to get a better look at everyone after you mentioned it wasn't that great of a picture! I love that little Corbin!

abbyandcompany said...

Good Job, Corbin!

Nice Chonies!

abbyandcompany said...

I can't see "Jack's Tree" on the blog, but it is coming up in google reader. Hmm...

Thanks for the message the other night...seriously, i think the driver just thought that the Red Iguana should have a drive thru. Ha.

Give me some tips on how to get Jarom to go thru the night w/out a diaper. It's ridiculous.

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

lol- Yay for no more dirty diapers!!! Too bad Joann doesn't live closer!!

Lanae said...

Good job Corbin!! Tell Corbin I'll buy him an icecream... so we need to play this week.
Loves to you and my little Corbin! Good job!!
Little

Melanie Bingham said...

SWEET...Tell Jo Zoe is on her way over!!!!! I didn't hear from your sis...offer is still open, happy to help however I can!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Dog house - never! Joanne is a lady of many talents.
I think Corbin secretly has accidents at church to go home...don't we all look for excuses?!! Just kiddin'. I look forward to church now!! Love ya.

Brittany said...

Thinking of you always!!!! Glad to see that the holidays were "survived" Take care of yourself my friend.