Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Drum Roll Please....


Coby and I are so excited to announce that we are having....
ANOTHER baby boy! I have had so much fun with Corbin and Jack (for the most part) that I truly longed for another little "blue" baby as Corbin calls him. (Blue for boy) Coby and I KNOW that we do have a little girl up there and have been shocked ALL 3 times that our "apple" has a stem! :) I used to have a theory that the Lord would just keep giving us boys until he wanted our family to be complete and then finally give us our little girl. SO in theory we could have like 6 boys and then when we'd given up....OOOPS a little "pink" baby would grace us with her presence. Don't get me wrong I'm NOT complaining. I love little boys. I mean, honestly have you EVER seen Corbin's hair fixed or JACK's for that matter? The answer is a big fat giant NO!! I mean can you imagine if we had a girl....it would be scary to say the least! :)

On a more serious note I feel so blessed to be pregant with this perfect little boy right now. I miss Jack every second of the day. But I try my hardest to try and find the good every single day because I know that that is what Jack would want. I read this quote today in a book called "Life Everlasting" by Duane Cowther. He tells of an experience where this woman had been in a near fatal accident. It was truly a miracle that she survived. As she was saying her prayers and giving thanks she said that she heard a voice that said, "It doesn't matter the trials you are faced with. It's how you choose to accept them. THAT's the real test." It's hard every single day, but in the end, I want the Lord to say..."Good job Tif and Cob, you not only passed the test, but you you did a good job." I want to live in such a way that I'll get to be with my husband and ALL my children without question. That's why I feel so blessed despite our current circumstances. We have everything we need in order to be with Jack again. We are an eternal family. I love Coby and my boys....ALL 3 of them.
I feel so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel to be surrounded by the most amazing family and friends imaginable. So many of you continue to keep us in your prayers and we want you to know that we feel strengthened every single day because of you. So thank you! Look for the good in every situation and you will find it. I know it helps me.

23 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

Yay for little boy blue! You guys sure have a good mold for adorable little men, so keep them coming. I am so so happy for you. I long for boy blue too, maybe oneday.

Katy said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! I love my girls but there is just something special about little boys.
You are so strong and I know you will be together forever with your little family. We keep you guys in our prayers. Love ya!
Let's do a playdate soon.

abbyandcompany said...

Yes! I do think after your basketball team that you will get your girlie girl. And she will be spoiled ROTTEN and all of her brothers will cart her around and she won't learn to walk until she's like 4 years old. Won't that be fun??

I'm so excited to meet this little guy...must be a pretty special little spirit to follow Jackie.

Melanie Bingham said...

Before I even read your post I was thinking, "she is going to pull a Joanne and have a slew of boys and a little pink bundle at the end."

Williams Family said...

Tiff & family Congrats on your little baby blue. I also have 3 boys. They are so much fun. I hope that he has the big blue eyes just like your angel. I will keep you in my prayers. Tina (Wirth)

Ang said...

Wow! Another boy, so fun! I love that quote from the book :)

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

Awe- he will be a cutie! You and Lanae and all your boys!

Larsen said...

I am so excited for you. Jaron and I found out that we are having another boy too!!! I have a special place for little boys in my heart (for obvious reasons) But I am just thrilled to hear that. WE missed you at the last get together. Hopefully the next one:)

Gavin's Mom
Michelle

Amanda said...

You do produce cute little boys. About your boys hair thing, I love it. Girls hair is hard to do and it dosn't even matter what you do to it. It ends up a mess. Coby said that after having two of the same sex.It makes an 80 percent chance for the next one to be the same. I guess that theroy is correct. I am so happy for you two. And I love you crazy haired boys!!!

Lanae said...

You already KNOW how EXCITED I am!! Love you!! Little

Nicole M said...

Wow, congratulations you guys! You are meant to raise these boys because you are so good at it! This little one is so blessed to be a part of your family. I can hardly wait to meet him, but I'll be patient :) We love you guys!

Jake and Jessica said...

Tiff, I am excited for you. Boys are awesome, it is my husband's dream to have a basketball team. You are such an awesome person, I just love you. I use you as an example all the time because of your positive attitude and you looking at the big picture. You are the best!

Janee said...

Yay that's wonderful news! Congrats! When are you due?

Sommer said...

oh i so happy! i wanted a boy too!

Hollie Wood said...

Congratulations!! :)

Willow said...

Congratulations, guys. Your new little one is soooo cute . . .

Stephanie Waite said...

Tiff,
Congrats on the boy news. It will be such fun to get together with all our little ones sometime next year. We will have to do it.

I am happy for you! Love you.
Stephanie

Andrea said...

Boys are the best!! I'm convinced that our girl will come last too. By then, I don't know if I'll know what to do with her!!! I love not having to do hair!!

Michelle Arnett said...

You are so so strong. I admire you in so many ways.

Bredy McBred said...

So I have been thinking...I think that you should name this new little baby boy after your bestess friend in the whole wide world....ME his name could be RYAN! thats a pretty sweet name ya know! lol I love you and cannot wait to meet your new little baby boy:) xoxox Bredy

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Congratulations on another baby boy! I am so excited for you guys!

Lindsey said...

Tiffany, I am so happy for you! I cannot imagine what you have been through, but the addition of that new special life will be so great for you! Best wishes!

kim and morgan said...

Congrats! We're finally having a boy too! That is fantastic!