Friday, February 06, 2009

Hi, it's Coby.

So the purpose of this post is two-fold. First, I really haven't posted since I handed the blog reigns over to Tiff last year, so I figured I've been a slacker long enough. Second, I am in the middle of testing a new product from my company and I needed to see if it worked inside of blogger. So if you see video in this post then I was successful. If you don't see video then I will never publish this post and therefore you'll never read it, so typing and reading that last sentence was a was a waste of everyone's time. Anyway I just wanted to throw up a few pics and vids of our recent jaunt down to St. George. So, enjoy!



The First full day down there we all went the the Sand Hollow pool and spent hours getting pruney.


Saturday the girls spend the morning out shopping while the boys watched the kids. This was a particularly useful tactic because soon we would be out golfing in the sun.





Wade was particularly fond of the "hand wedge' when playing from the red rock.

Later that evening in the attempt to remain young at heart we (the boys) decided that it would be a good idea to go jump in the 40 degree swimming pool. I would later find out that our girlish screams were the highlight of all who were watching from the warmth of the house.



Anyway, it was a fun little getaway from the inversion of the valley. I know I'm no Tiff when it comes to writing, but thanks for reading. By the way how great does that video look? Go us!

P.S. Don't worry. I'll put the sidebar back on soon.

6 comments:

Natalie Service said...

First of all, Corbin is getting so big! I especially love the part where he spits out the water at the end of his slide ride.
Second of all, Thank goodness you guys are already prego because I'm thinking that little 5 second episode in the pool would have you set back a few months!
The videos worked great!

Melanie Bingham said...

hmmm missing the video... is it my computer. from the sound of Natalie's comment it sounds a little saucy! Cob are you doing the triathalon with Tiff? I'm thinking I want to convince Brian to do it with me and I'll have more motivation if it's not a girl thing...ya know. m_bingham@msn.com

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

you guys are CRAZY to jump in that freezing pool! haha, so funny! CONGRATS on the baby boy! Wow! We are so excited for you!

abbyandcompany said...

I can't see the video. At first i thought you dressed Corbin in a girls swimsuit and then i realized it wasn't him.

Obviously, my computer stinks!

But *Hi Coby*

Willow said...

Coby, I had big blank white spaces where the videos should have been.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lot of people are having trouble with the videos, but I can see them just fine...just thought you'd like the feedback. However, the videos must have ingested steroids since they are so big! :)