Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's all about ME...



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, a fancy restaurant in SLC called "Tiffany's Attic"
o2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night after reading different people's blogs regarding President Hinckley
03. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITINGSometimes, when I write slow and not in a hurry
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Ham or Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 2 Corbimacadoodle and Chunk...I mean Jack
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Absolutely
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? A Lot
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if Coby was with me, assuring me that it was okay
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Total
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? For the most part
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?German Chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile and teeth.
15. RED OR PINK?Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I seem to have to be mad at one person all the time...then I move on and don't even remember why I didn't like them in the first place.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends from Michigan
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well of course
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My favorite "Big Star" jeans from the Buckle and grey socks
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?a piece of gum.
21.WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW? Monster's Inc.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably taupe or pink
23.FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean sheets, clean babies, bread baking, fresh cut grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Coby
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I've got to be honest...I HATE to watch them all! But I'll sit through basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? Who knows really, I think it's a dull dirty blond.
28. EYE COLOR? green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Italian and Mexican
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Scary movies all the way...but I'm forbidden because "apparently" I keep Coby up worring...so I'm not allowed to until he's out of town...and then I watch them...which is even more stupid!!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Monsters Inc.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black undershirt with a pink shirt over.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES?kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?chocolate cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea?
38. Least likely to respond??I have no idea again.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?none right now...but we need to get back on the ball and start reading the BOM
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?the prequal to Lost
42. FAVORITE SOUND? my boys laughing and when they finally go to sleep
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Tahiti
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can talk with my mouth shut and blow my nose one handed.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Provo, Utah
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Everyone's - it will be fun!

I'm tagging: Kim, Natalie, Ryan, my mom, Mandy and Bettie. So, tag...you're it!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

abbyandcompany said...

Okay, I must be reading too many blogs, because I clicked onto yours by way of who knows who random and what perfect timing...cause I have to say #16 should be that you are a big flake! I'm so glad you like sarcasm....

Nicole M said...

Tiffany that is the most gorgeous picture of you!! I love it!! Loved reading your little tag thing too. You are so funny!