Monday, January 28, 2008

Bredy McBred Bred...better late than never

Chunk

Bredy and Corb

Me and my Bred Bred

Me and Bred

The Salt Lake Temple in all it's glory

My best friend from High School, Ryan..aka Bred Bred as I like to call her, came out to UT for a visit. It was so fun to have her out here. She couldn't get over the mountains that I unfortunately now take for granted. I took her to Temple Square and to the Visitor Center. We don't always agree on religion and mostly have to agree to disagree, but she loved the temple and seeing the Christus.
Corbin really got to bond with her. On one night, I was tickleing him and he kept saying, "Help me...Help me..." When no one helped him...he started yelling..."Help me Bred Bred, Help me!" It was the funniest thing! I miss her terribly and wished that she lived closer!

On a side note...I'm not sure why some of these pics are so much smaller...I'll have to have Coby look into it for me.

1 comment:

Bredy McBred said...

Well Miss Tiff I am surprised that this is posted alread! I was thinking more along the lines of ohh maybe by May 08. LOL J/K This was the highlight of my year for sure! I cannot wait until the next time I come to visit! Thank you sooo much for taking me sight seeing, for getting to see your parents and Coby's family(they are all wonderful!)and for the good laughs we shared. And of course my favorite part was when Corbin yelled my name: "help me bred bred help" oh that is awesome that he thinks that is my name! I wonder if the chunk will call me that too? hmm anyways I love you and your family very much and wish I could see you everyday! XOXOX Bredy McBred Bred