Sunday, January 20, 2008

Good ole' chomper

 


Jack officially turned 8 months old today. I can't believe he's 8 months already! Where has the time gone?? Jack's been a little grumpy the past few days...and today I figured out why. He is getting his first top tooth...Making that a total of 3 little chompers. So, it looks like my nursing days are numbered. I really hate to stop nursing, he's such a good little nurser....(obviously...look at those cheeks!!) but Coby has a couple of weekend getaways coming up that make it inevitable. Any suggestions??
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Will said...

I just dropped a feeding weekly until she was all bottles. Will he take a bottle? Good luck with that. He is so cute though! 8 months where did that go. Hadley just turned 1 month and it seems like she's been here forever.

Amanda said...

Same with me. Just start out with a bottle a day. Kendyl was really good at the bottle and formula, but Andre hated both I had to try several diffrent bottles and brands of formula. Andre like Carnation the best it is sweeter like breast milk. Jack is getting so bid 8 months already and Tiff you look so georgous in all the latest pics, like always.Good luck!

Tyson and Marie said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love the chubby cheeks! Sorry no baby advice but I can see you already have great suggestions. Good luck!

Janee said...

I love love love those cheeks! I just want to squeeze em! Maya is 8 months this month too - almost 9! I can't believe how time flies!
Anyway, I've been kinda forced to ween her - my milk supply plummeted after finals last term. I pretty much still nurse her at night and give her a bottle the rest of the day. We use Enfamil and she seems to do just fine (although Dan and I think it's disgusting!)
How is he at taking a bottle?